Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Mystery Box The Inside Thing

If you mostly care about decorations for their experience value, then the mystery box might be a good deal for you.

Today, I had some extra farmville cash and thought I’d take a chance on the limited edition Holiday Mystery Box for 16 farmville cash. I ended up winning the Santa’s Workshop, which I would have never bought ordinarily because I think it’s ugly. However, this is a great deal because I ended up getting an item that would have cost 38FV Cash for only 16 FV Cash. I earned 1000 XP rather than the 2000 I would have got if I purchased the normal Santa’s Workshop but overall it’s still a good deal.
If you compare other items that cost about 16 FV cash, you’ll get anywhere from 20 to 400 XP, but I ended up with 1000XP. It’s a good deal in the end. Hopefully you will be as lucky with the Mystery Box. You never know what you’ll end up with.

The Holiday Mystery Box is only available for another four days so you better get yours quick.

Here’s a shot of the sparkly dust that appears when you open up your mystery box.